Baked Chicken and Zucchini
Ready in: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
21.2 oz (600 g) chicken fillets
14.1 oz (400 g) zucchini
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons butter
3.4 fl. oz (100 ml) whipping cream
3.4 fl. oz (100 ml) white wine
5.3 oz (150 g) feta cheese
1. Rinse the chicken fillets with cold water. Pat them dry with kitchen paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper from both sides.
2. Wash the zucchinis and pat them dry with kitchen paper. Trim off the stem ends. Cut the zucchinis in cubes. Peel the garlic gloves, then finely chop them. Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
3. Heat the butter in a large non-stick frying pan. When sizzling, add the garlic, salt and pepper and cook over low heat until softened, about 3 minutes.. Add the zucchini´and toss gently to mix. Season lightly with salt and cook the mixture for 2 minutes more, stirring frequently. Spread the zucchini mixture evenly on the prepared baking tin.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Meanwhile, heat the sunflower oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Put the chicken fillets into the pan and roast for 1 minute on each side. Place the chicken pieces on the zucchini mixture in an even layer.
5. Heat the whipping cream in a pan over medium heat. Add the white wine and stir to mix. Pour the mixture over the chicken fillets. Top with the feta cheese.
6. Bake in the oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Energy: 494 kcal / 2067 kJ
Fat: 32 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
of which sugars: 2,9 g
Protein: 43 g
Fibre: 1,1 g