Low Caloric Chicken Patties
Suitable for a Low FODMAP + GERD Diet
Ready in: 35 minutes
Yield: 9 patties
21.2 oz (600 g) boneless, skinless chicken filets
5.3 oz (150 g) potatoes
3.4 fl oz (100 ml) milk (lactose-free)
0.9 oz (25 g) bun
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 oz (30 g) all-purpose flour
1. Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into cubes, then place in a small pot. Pour over with cold water, just until covered. Bring the potatoes to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook until half tender, about 5 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Transfer the potatoes onto a plate and leave to cool.
2. Rinse the chicken filets under cold water and pat them dry with kitchen paper. Cut the chicken fillets into smaller pieces.
3. Crumble the bun into a bowl and pour over with the milk. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute. Put the chicken cubes, potatoes and bread mixture into a meat grinder and mince them together.
4. Add the egg and salt to the chicken mixture. Use your hands to mix everything together until just blended. Shape the chicken mixture into patties of the same size. Coat the patties lightly with flour all over, shaking off any excess.
5. Heat 3-4 tablespoons water in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the patties in batches until golden, covered, about 5-7 minutes on each side, adding more water once evaporated. Season with salt, if necessary. Turn off the heat and let the patties steam for 5 minutes more.
Energy: 115 kcal / 481 kJ
Fat: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 6,7 g
of which sugars: 0,8 g
Protein: 17,3 g
Fibre: 0,4 g