Baked Beef Patties with Eggs
Low Carb and High Protein
Ready in: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
17.6 oz (500 g) fresh beef meat
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons oatmeal flakes
2 tablespoons cold water
1 handful of parsley, dill
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
sunfower oil (for greasing the baking dish)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Lightly grease a baking tin with sunflower oil. Thoroughly wash the herbs and potato. Pat dry with kitchen paper. Finely chop the fresh parsley and dill. Peel and quarter the potato.
2. Rinse the beef meat under cold water, then thoroughly pat dry with kitchen paper. With a sharp knife, cut the beef, potato and onion into large cubes. Put the beef, potato, onion and garlic into a meat grinder and mince them together.
3. Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper, herbs, oatmeal flakes and cold water to the minced meat mixture. Use your hands to mix everything together until just blended.
4. Divide the meat mixture into 4 portions. Shape the meat portions into oval shaped boats and place them on the prepared baking tin. Make a well in the centre of each boat. Carefully crack the eggs into the well. Season the eggs lightly with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Bake in the oven until set and browned, about 25-27 minutes. If you want the eggs to be soft, add them only after about 10 minutes.
Energy: 403 kcal / 1686 kJ
Fat: 26,9 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g
of which sugars: 2,1 g
Protein: 30,7 g
Fibre: 1,4 g