Crêpes – Basic Recipe
Ready in: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 crêpes
8.8 oz (250 g) all-purpose flour
8 1/2 fl. oz (250 ml) milk
1 pinch of salt
sunflower oil (for frying)
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Sprinkle over with the salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until thoroughly blended.
3. Pour the eggs and milk in batches into the flour mixture. Stir until evenly blended after each addition. Allow the mixture to stand for 10-15 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly brush the pan with sunflower oil. Using a ladle, pour in the batter and tilt the pan to coat all over. Cook until golden brown, about 30 seconds, then flip the crêpe with a thin spatula and cook the other side for 20 seconds.
5. Brush the pan lighty with sunflower oil and repeat this step with the remaining batter. Transfer the crêpes onto a large plate. Spread the crêpes with jam or chocolate spread.
Energy: 158 kcal / 663 kJ
Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 19,6 g
of which sugars: 1,6 g
Protein: 6 g
Fibre: 0,7 g