Low Carb Chocolate Clusters
Ready in: 20 minutes
Yield: 11 pieces
4.4 (125 g) cooking chocolate (bittersweet)
2.1 oz (60 g) pecan nuts
2.8 oz (80 g) almond slivers
1 teaspoon grated coconut
1. Cover a baking rack with kitchen foil. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over hot water. Stir in the grated cocounut. Allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, roughly chop the pecan nuts. Roast the almond slivers and pecans in a small non-stick skillet over a medium heat. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant and lightly toasted. Stir occasionally to prevent burning them.
3. Transfer the nuts into a large bowl. Pour over with the chocolate mixture and stir to mix evenly.
4. For each cluster, place 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking rack. Leave to cool for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle over with edible glitter dust and grated coconut to taste. Then, put them into the refrigerator for 20 minutes more.
5. Carefully remove the clusters from the kitchen foil and transfer them onto a plate.
Energy: 144 kcal / 605 kJ
Fat: 11,8 g
Carbohydrates: 6,2 g
of which sugars: 0,5 g
Protein: 2,8 g
Fibre: 1,5 g