Low Carb & High Protein Crêpes
Ready in: 20 minutes
Yield: 13 crêpes
2.1 oz (60 g) almond flour
3 1/2 oz (100 g) all-purpose flour
12.8 fl. oz (380 ml) milk
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons sunflower oil or (1 oz // 30 g melted butter)
2-3 tablespoons sunflower oil (for frying)
1. Combine the all-purpose and almond flour into a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the salt until frothy. Stir in the milk.
3. Sift the flour mixture in 3 batches into the egg mixture. Stir until evenly blended after each addition. Whisk in the sunflower oil and allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly brush the pan with sunflower oil. Using a ladle, pour in the batter and quickly tilt the pan to coat all over. Cook until golden brown, about 20-30 seconds, then quickly flip the crêpe with a thin spatula and cook the other side for 20 seconds.
5. Brush the pan lighty with sunflower oil and repeat this step with the remaining batter. Transfer the crêpes onto a large plate. Spread the crêpes with jam, ricotta or chocolate spread. Add fruits to taste.
Energy: 106 kcal / 445 kJ
Fat: 5,8 g
Carbohydrates: 7,3 g
of which sugars: 1,8 g
Protein: 5.6 g
Fibre: 1 g